You can manage single sign-on integrations on the Company Settings page
Note: Completing this process requires Company Admin privileges in NexTravel, along with privileges in your Azure integration appropriate to your configuration.
- From the Microsoft Azure Dashboard, go to Azure Active Directory.
- On the rightmost panel, select Enterprise Application.
- Add Your Own App > Non-gallery Application
- Set the name of the application to NexTravel and click Add on the bottom of the panel.
- On the following page click Configure Single Sign-On
- From the Single Sign-on Mode dropdown select "SAML-based Sign-on"
- Open a separate browser window and navigate to www.nextravel.com/company/settings
- In the Single Sign-on section, click Add+. Keep this new window open until instructed otherwise.
- Copy NexTravel:SP - Entity field to Azure:Identifier (Entity ID)
- Copy NexTravel:SP - Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) to Azure:Reply URL
- Set Azure:User Identifier to "user.mail"
- Click "Configure NexTravel" at the bottom of the current Azure panel
- Copy Azure:SAML Single Sign-On Service URL to NexTravel:IDP - SSO URL
- Copy Azure:SAML Entity ID to NexTravel:IDP - Entity
- Copy Azure:Sign-out URL to NexTravel:IDP - SLO URL
- Download the SAML - Signing Certificate Raw and copy the text within into NexTravel:IDP - Certificate
- On the top-left of the Azure configuration panel, click Save
- On the bottom of the NexTravel SSO configuration panel, click Save