You can schedule advanced reports on the Advanced Reports page.
You can schedule each report to run periodically. Each scheduled report can vary in terms of the dates of the report, the type of travel, department, traveler, and much more.
All the data in this section will affect which rows appear on the final report.
To schedule a report, click the Add New Schedule button beneath each report.
As part of the Schedule creation process, you can customize a number of different components for each scheduled report.
In the Schedule Details, you can specify the basic details of the schedule.
You can clarify which dates you want to use in the report. The options are:
- Booking date - The date the order was made
- Travel date - The travel date
- Payment date - Typically the same as the booking date for flights and the checkout date for hotels/cars. Please note that the payment date may be estimated for some orders.
You can also specify for which period you want each scheduled report to run. The options are:
- Last Month/Week/Day/etc - The report will run for the last time period selected
e.g. if you select to run the report for the "Month" on April 15, it will run from March 15 - April 15
- Last Full Month/Full Week/etc - The report will run for the last full time period selected
e.g. if you select to run the report for the "Full Month" on April 15, it will run from March 1 - March 31
You can specify how often you want the report to run. You can pick the period of time in between each report, ranging from daily reports to yearly reports. If you want the report to stop running after a certain period of time, you can also specify the end date for schedule.
We can notify you when each scheduled report is complete. Select all the users you want to notify and we will send them an email each time the scheduled report is complete.
This is the most important part of setting up a scheduled report. You can specify which rows data you want to filter in the report.
Some examples of common schedule filters include:
- Schedules by travel category (separate air, hotel, and car scheduled)
- Schedules by department (separate schedules for Sales, Marketing, and Executive departments)
- Schedules by merchant (separate schedules for Delta Airlines, United Airlines, etc)
Lastly, you can decide whether you want to group the results of the scheduled report. Some examples of why you would want to group data include:
- To see the top spenders at the company, you can group by "Traveler Name"
- To see the top travel destination, you can group by "City Name"
- To see the top airlines, you can group by "Merchant Name"
Once you have finished setting up the scheduled report, click Save at the bottom to save the schedule.
You can view all completed scheduled reports and download the generated data as a CSV file.
To view the generated reports, click the View Downloads button next to a scheduled report.
On this page, you will see a historic list of all completed scheduled reports. To download a specific report, click the Download icon next to each generated report.