What are Advanced Reports?
Advanced Reports are custom reports built by you to provide more insight into your company's travel spend, cost savings, and much more. You have full control over what data you see in the report as well as how often the report runs.
3 common uses for Advanced Reporting:
- Negotiated Corporate Rates - Having accurate data will help you negotiate rates directly with hotels, airlines, and car rental services based on your past spend or projected spend.
- Editing Travel Policies - Understanding your employees' travel habits will make it easier to update your policy to your company's and traveler's needs.
- Determining Travel Budget - Utilize your data to determine what you will spend on travel in the quarter/year.
Create a New Report
You can add advanced reports on the Advanced Reports* page.
*This section is only viewable to Company Admins, or those whose Roles specifies they have access to this section.
To create a new report, click the Create New Report button.
You will be taken to the report page where you can create and modify the report.
When creating and modifying reports, you can select all the columns which will be visible in the final report.
All the data in this section will affect which columns appear on the final report.
The data includes:
- Dates - Purchase date, travel date, booking date, etc.
- Pricing - Base, tax, total, etc.
- Compliance - Policy details
- Geography - Airports, cities, countries, etc.
- Much more...
To select data columns, click thebutton next to the data column and they will be listed on the right hand side as you make your selections.
Once you have selected all the data columns you want in the report, click