NexTravel has a tool to help make sense of any unintelligible travel transactions on your credit card.
Company admins can easily match unknown line items on a corporate credit card bill to the exact trip transaction in NexTravel using our Reconciliation tool.
Here’s how it works…
- Open your credit card statement and choose an unknown charge to be reconciled
- Expand the charge line item to show the full description of the charge
- Copy the full description of the charge
- Open NexTravel and go to your "Company Reports" page (you can find this page by hovering over your company logo and clicking "Reports" in the menu)
- Find the "Reconciliation" tool at the top of the page
- Paste the full description of the unknown charge in the "Charge Description" field (for more accurate results, fill in the charge date and charge amount as well)
- Click "Search". The matching transaction will be identified so you can categorize it correctly for accounting.